Jóvenes indocumentados de 19 a 25 años de edad tendrán acceso a Medi-Cal, y los primeros dos años de colegio comunitarios serán gratis.Read More
In a briefing for Asian Pacific Islander media, the governor also warned the anti-immigrant threat is now expanding to the API community.Read More
In a telebriefing organized by Ethnic Media Services, Gov. Newsom described the reasoning behind his recent decision to impose a moratorium on the death penalty during his tenure.Read More
- Governor Newsom Announces Quarterly “On the Record” Column to Reach Diverse Communities
- On the Record with Governor Newsom: One Year of California for All
- Proposed public charge rule change, tied up in court, has huge chilling effect on immigrants
- Racial and Ethnic Makeup of Arizona
- SF Youth Contest – 2020 Census Deadline Extended to January 31, 2020!