- Sergio I. García-Rios, Assistant Professor, Associate Director for Research, Center for the Study of Race and Democracy
- Christine Chen, Executive Director, Asian Pacific Islander American Vote | APIAVote
- Karma Cottman, Executive Officer, Ujima Inc.: The National Center on Violence Against Women in the Black Community
- Gowri Ramachandran, Senior Counsel, Brennan Center’s Elections & Government Program
- Kathay Feng, Director of Redistricting and Representation, Common Cause
- Swati Joshi, They See Blue
New Report from this Media Briefing
Partial mid-term results may not be enough to draw firm conclusions about these elections, but we will have experts to analyze the voting trends among the two fastest growing voting populations in the United State -Latino and AAPI- and what Black and White women voters may have been considering when they made their choices.