Speakers this week discuss the role reproductive rights played in the outcomes of the 2022 mid-term election, how reproductive rights are factoring into state politics, candidates platforms, and voters’ decisions. Will women be the deciding force in the 2024 elections?
Was Live Friday, Mar 31, 2023 | 11 am PT
- Lupe Rodriguez, National Executive Director, Latina Institute for Reproductive Justice
- Angela Vasquez-Giroux, Vice President of Communications and Research, NARAL Pro-Choice America
- Ebony Baylor, Vice President of Government Affairs, In Our Own Voice: National Black Women’s Reproductive Justice Agenda
- Yvonne Hsu, Chief Policy and Government Affairs Officer, National Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum (NAPAWF)
- Suba Srinivasaraghavan, Field Organizer, They See Blue